Campaign Outreach Toolkit
Collective storytelling and outcomes data make an impact on policy makers in helping them understand the value we bring to their priority agendas. To help you advocate for Adult Education as an investment in America’s future, we have assembled these campaign outreach tools. These tools should help you showcase your success stories, garner press coverage, and motivate stakeholders to support adult education by contacting their legislators.
The Educate & Elevate Campaign Toolkit Includes:
- A Campaign Fact Sheet you can send or bring to meetings with reporters or elected officials
- A Media Advisory Template to announce local events for The Educate & Elevate campaign
- News Release Template to announce your partnership in the campaign with local elected officials
- A campaign video (coming soon) to use on your state and local websites to educate target audiences about our national efforts
- Employer and student success stories, testimonials, and innovations taking place across the country in adult education
- Legislator Talking Points to use in presentations, customized letters, and on your website
- Legislator letter templates – Share the link with your mailing list! Supporters can customize and use the locator tool to send to each of their state and local representatives to ask their support for Adult Education.
- Dedicated social media channels on Twitter and Facebook and campaign hashtag #educate&elevate
- PowerPoint Template to build community and stakeholder presentations
- Educational webinars and coaching with national marketing and communications experts to leverage the Campaign Toolkit for your advocacy efforts
- Regular eblasts on campaign progress and highlights from across the country in adult education innovations and successes
We hope this toolkit helps you share your success and advocate for your programs and students. And feel free to share your successes–the stories that are written by and about you–with us–send them to info@EducateandElevate.org.
What is the benefit of participating?
Any adult educator and adult education organization may participate in the campaign. Your organization will be highlighted on the national website, and you’ll receive marketing materials with educational webinars on how to execute successfully to get national recognition and build a business case of support for adult education. Collective storytelling and outcomes data make an impact to policy makers in helping them understand the value we bring to their priority agendas.